Sage Intacct for Financial Services
Cloud Accounting w/ Consolidated Real-Time Data – Right When You Need It
Multi-family office cloud accounting software
Sage Intacct provides you with all the needs and requirements in order to make your high value clients feel at home. Diverse and complex portfolio management, investment planning, philanthropy opportunities, legacy guidance, lifestyle goals, and office administration require an all-in-one cloud accounting software solution to simplify and streamline operations, and Sage Intacct provides you with that.
As the only AICPA preferred financial management solution, Sage Intacct is the accounting experts’ choice with:
- Continuous multi-entity consolidations of complex global financials
- Shared dimensional chart of accounts saves time and boosts efficiency
- Dashboard analytics for instant shared access within and across entities, financial data, and key metrics
- Collaborative compliance including GAAP and front-to-back office audit trails
Consolidated Multi-Entity Management and Trust Accounting
Sage Intacct integrated accounting software eliminates complexity regardless of the diversity or scale of assets under management (AUM).
- Automatically simplify complex multi-entity consolidations and streamline AUM accounting
- Shared dimensional chart of accounts reduces churn and wasted time
- Easily manage global accounting processes based on current and future regulatory requirements with a single version of truth
Innovative Accounting Automation and Investor Dashboards
Sage Intacct’s automated accounting solution enables the multi-family office to maximize profitability through automation, enable customized real-time dashboards, and provide a new level of performance visibility.
- Instant access to both financial and operational metrics
- Real-time shared access, improved data accuracy, and deeper transparency decreases compliance risk exposure and costs
- Connect front office and back office to create collaborative compliance strategies
Trusted and Secure Cloud-Based Financial Software
Cloud-based accounting software provides significant benefits to the multi-family office. Access the same information and data from anywhere at any time.
- Secure 24/7 delivery of critical financial data and sensitive client information
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) vs. on-premise software
- Cloud-native automatic system releases, backup, disaster recovery, and more equals less down-time and disruption